WHAT IS THE STANDARD SIZE FOR A PVC BANNER?
Customers frequently ask us to provide standard size of a PVC banner that they can order, and to be frank there are no cut and dry standard sizes. The size is very flexible, and up to your preference and usage. Based on the venue / space where you are using the PVC banner, you can print the PVC banner to your liking. If you are using the PVC banner with a display stand, then the display stand will determine how big or how small you can print your PVC banner. But if you are using on a wall or free space, then remember – there is no such thing as a standard size for a PVC banner!
GETTING STARTED WITH A PVC BANNER
To get started with printing your PVC banner, now that we’ve dispelled the myth of “standard size PVC banner”, here’s how we normally proceed :-
- Share with us how & where you are using the PVC banner
- If you know the width (from left to right) and height (from top to bottom) that the banner needs to be in, let us know.
- We will use the width and height to calculate how many square feet the PVC banner is.
- We will let you know how much it costs for that size of PVC banner.
- Be sure to get your designer to do the artwork for the PVC banner done to that size.
It is a quick and fuss-free process to arrive at the pricing for your PVC banner.
And knowing the size you want your PVC banner to be in will guide your designer to produce a great design suited to that size.
HOW MANY COLOURS CAN I HAVE ON MY PVC BANNER?
Another frequently asked question: “How many colours can I have on my PVC banner? Is there a limit?”
The answer is: As many as you want!
Our PVC banners are printed in high-resolution and full-colour, so there is no restriction to number of colours (in the past, owing to older methods of printing, your printing partner would quote you based on 1-colour printing, 2-colour printing, and so on. but welcome to the future – most modern printers print in full-color without restriction)
Yeah. Let’s go crazy!